New update for Joomla. Version 3.7.4 is now available for download. Version 3.7.4 of Joomla is a security release for the 3.x series, which includes two security vulnerability fixes and over 50 bug fixes and improvements. It is strongly recommended to you update your sites immediately!
What's in 3.7.4?
Joomla! 3.7.4 is released to address security issues as well as several bugs.
Security Issues Fixed
- Core - Installer: Lack of Ownership Verification (affecting Joomla! 1.0.0 through Joomla! 3.7.3) More information »
- Core - XSS Vulnerability (affecting Joomla! 1.5.0 through Joomla! 3.7.3) More information »
- Visit the Security Centre for more information.
- Fatal error for PHP 5.3 and a multilanguage side #16966
- Multilingual com_tags getting wrong language cookie #17084
- Post installation message: Wrong php detection #16964
- com_contact address is no longer displayed #16971
- Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
Please see the documentation wiki for FAQs regarding the 3.7.4 release.
What do you think?
Send us feedback!