What's in 3.9.12?
Joomla 3.9.12 includes one security vulnerability fix and several bugs and improvements, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - XSS in logo parameter of default templates (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.9.11) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fix for minyear and maxyear in the calendar #26119
- Handle Google Font weights and styles in Protostar #25976
- Fix user session on mssql server #23213
- Protect SQL servers by adding pause mechanism to cli finder indexer #13502
- Fix Imagelist custom field default image #26352
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.