This is a security fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which addresses only one and minor security vulnerability but contains over 30 bug fixes and improvements!
There is also a bug that you should know!
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority - Core - Filter attribute in subform fields allows remote code execution (affecting Joomla 3.9.7 through 3.9.8) More information »
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Repeatable Custom Fields: fix to keep HTML tags #25189
- Media Manager: Modal layout improved #22475
- Voting: Cache cleaned after voting #25201
- Article ordering: Items grouped by category first #25295
- Batch system: Improvements for Contact and Newsfeed #25259
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.
UPDATE: Joomla 3.9.10 Released